IXR 10.0% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

if it's IAC, do you have a list on those deposits which...

1. 5,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    if it's IAC, do you have a list on those deposits which will be developed before Makuutu?

I hold MEI And VMM, so I know they won't be, I'm always looking to invest in up and coming REE projects

IXR is pretty advance with a SS, DFS, JORC and expanding/further exploration. In the process of constructing a Pilot Demonstration Plant, we all know Makuutu ppm is not the highest but IXR has one of the highest Heavy Rare Earths combination in its basket.

Also if do have the highest ppm and ydon't have the correct balance of the 15 REE in the basket, you then encounter problems in refining and separating the 15 rare earths elements especially if the baskets contains high amounts Le and Ce,

Each deposit has Advantages and it's Disadvantages, you have to look at the overall picture including infrastructure and dealing with the local people and Governments.

Plus IXR has Ionic Technologies which compensate the ppm at Makuutu and hopefully with that demo plant, IXR will find a way on expanding the recovery rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $160.0K 17.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9003743 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 580000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.