IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

I think the paradigm shift of short term gains to long term has...

1. 2,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I think the paradigm shift of short term gains to long term has been brutal for some who had expectations (me included) of instant upside post SS.

I would welcome a take over with open arms but going through the process, with upgrades, the BFS and obtaining a ML independent from any other force makes us worth a lot more to a deal than not.

the resource that's in the ground is known. the electro magnatic survey hasn't missed yet and guess what, the east looks monsterous in terms of its size and potential grades for HREO. does it need to be drilled? we will see.

the 67 holes that have been punched in the last month must be close to being completed, so we will get confirmation of whether rare earth was found in the majority of those in late may/ June (estimate). this will further confirm the belief of what we can do with our resource.

if the price goes south further, or sideways for a few months, it is to me no doubt an opportunity to buy. I hope it goes to 2.9 before it goes north, as I think it's truly safe money invested in this sleeper with so much upside tucked away for all to see.

anyway, I am gonna bugger off (for real) for a while. I really am shattered our SS got boned by the market w zero Vaseline however that is just how things move sometimes. give it 4-6 months and I think we will be back in the driver seat.

did you guys notice that the ramp up of processing was by yr7 when the forecast for rare earth pricing is going to be huge. what happens when we run the numbers with spot pricing from 2030? it's going to be huge just going to take some patience which this world does not teach these days.

next year I think the upside will be glaringly apparent and I expect the share price to move accordingly.

binding offtake next year

take over bid potentially next year.. or we hold fast and in 2030 make more money than the richest ceo in America. shteeev maaaddnnn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.89K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 15879510 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7685834 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.