IXR 0.00% 1.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

is the HC 89 million market cap calculation correct with sp at...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    is the HC 89 million market cap calculation correct with sp at 2.8cents??

funny thing is that everyone knows company will make billions in future but destroying wealth... just cant decide which million of figure to agree with.

people living in a bubble that don't know how important are rare earth minerals to begin with and the expected 2 year shortage of semi conductors alone will push the prices through the roof with all that electrification going on. China has put a stop to exporting it's rare earth minerals in general.
    Taiwan is another variable that will stir up the market. I agree the company was very conservative cuz of ASX and even then current sp is not justified. had been looking at IXR for weeks to have at least one rare earth metals company in portfolio but it felt like the one that got away lol but finally bought in yesterday and today... happy to hold and buy more to make up a sizeable portion for long term. I am not a pip day trader so perhaps under present situation it will not be enticing to most... but be real even if the company just had 84.5MT resource it is still extremely valuable being rare earth for the next decade. but hey we all know that this is just 25% of resource for now wink.png

"IonicRE to shortly commence a drilling program to convert Inferred Resources to Indicted status" so when this is done, you think you'll get this company at such a sp. Not to mention it is in Clay form that is far easier to extract at low cost.

I understand current shareholders will be feeling the pain but it is hard to not notice smart money was sitting on sideline to scoop up everything and the kind of order book setup i have seen all day. this is very obvious. way way oversold... even broker data had buys mostly around 4c.

Raising around 4c... current sp price is just a gem... IMO DYOR

Can someone post the current broker data please. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $25.92K 1.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 9973704 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1601960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 906445
Last updated 15.43pm 19/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.