IXR 4.35% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Makuutu Rare Earths Project Scoping Study, page-65

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    SP having a slide south is not a concern for me just bought another mil, too good not to buy, as I have a LT view and this is a fantastic SS for the long term future for IXR. Well done Tim and team. Many junior explorers never get to this situation and in the time frame IXR have. FACT!!! Many investors only focus on reserves and ST mile stones and a lot in this SS goes way above the ST trader/holders heads imo. They just have a ST position which is ok.

So the ST investors are selling and taking profits as simple as that, no panic here SP will rebound by close of the day imo. The ST holder have an investment plan and seeing that the SP didn't race towards 6c+ from this news they are selling out taking profits which is ok. They don't believe in holding LT as they see no value waiting for 18 months to build to production, fair approach and understand why they have this view, it's all about making $ and have cash liquid so they can move onto other opportunities, hardly a massive selling volume as I see it.

The other side is that many LTH's like myself have a much different plan at that was to buy this stock sub 1c and sell along the way and free carry and have a much longer term view and are holding until next year/production to benefit on the massive upside that will eventually happen. Of course there will be up's and down's with SP but big picture is serious $$$ to be made imo.

Why hold is the question until production. IMO it's the better plan if one can afford to hold and don't need the cash as LT the upside is enormous.

The pro's are the resource will be increased to over 600Mt+ in 2021. SP increase when this is announced.
    All global players will want our product. Supply and demand.
    BFS will be done and company will acquire a greater % of company
    Main players will be in detail discussions set out from MOU and IXR doesn't have to go and find them, the big players will come to the table will certainly benefit LTH's and importantly the company
    TO target and bidding war SP could rocket to 15c this year alone if this happens and the US want it.
    LTH will have a 50% CGT benefit.
    Management and Tim exceptional.

Con's are length of time one has to hold a position to see production, cash not as liquid to make money ST, the boring part of the business is waiting for the BFS and building a plant. ST holders don't see locking money away for lengthy periods is a good thing .
    Africa and China's relationship
    China and their ability to effect global markets and pricing

Obviously we can add to the pros and cons just my quick take on this morning as some holders are a bit concerned. I am not and happy with what the company is delivering. So that's a brief summary of why the SP has fallen today imo on this news, as the SS will essentially will have a much longer term impact for LTH's and the company which has not necessarily been absorbed of the critical importance of ST traders/holders. GLTA both the ST and LTH's another tick off the list for IXR as I see it. Well done Tim and team. Happy days to all....
    Last edited by docmin24: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.74K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1576027 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5680207 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.