BMG 14.3% 0.8¢ bmg resources limited

Clearly a story that continues to look more and more promising...

1. M1
    493 Posts.
    Clearly a story that continues to look more and more promising with each announcement - just a shame about the lack of confidence in the markets at the moment (here and overseas).I guess it's up to BMG now to show us how the company intends to move things forward from here. They've clearly indicated there's more drilling to come (see below), but we need to see the full picture. I think when they can do that then the investors will return and the share price will go boom (just my opinion though). Good luck all, M1.

The assay results from the recently completed RC drilling programme have confirmed and extended the historic high-grade Copper-Zinc zone and also discovered widespread high-grade Gold and Silver mineralisation with the base metals. The known mineralisation remains open to the north and northeast of the mine and most of the area outside the Mala pit is untested. Geological evidence shows the Mala VHMS system to be quite large, and so there is great potential for additional Gold-Copper-Zinc-Silver discoveries nearby. Some exciting new targets have already been identified.

BMG Resources Limited Managing Director, Mr. Bruce McCracken, commented: “It is very pleasing to see the high-grade gold and silver results complementing the high-grade zinc and copper at Mala. We now know that this is a significant Gold-Copper-Zinc-Silver system and is probably comparable with other large deposits in Cyprus.”

The current assay results clearly demonstrate high-grade gold-copper-zinc-silver at the Mala Prospect and show the great potential for other high-grade discoveries in the immediate area. It is expected that the area immediately north of the pit can be extended further north and northeast to intersect the “black smoker” unit at the top of mineralised Footwall Basalt. Given that there are gossan outcrops around Mala within an area of at least 600 by 1,000 metres then there is clearly scope to discover other extensions of the high-grade “black smoker” unit. Most of the few historic drill holes beyond the mine site returned elevated copper-zinc mineralisation most likely in the Footwall Basalt. A number of high priority targets have already been identified for the next round of drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.470M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.532K 708.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 796007 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1612455 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.