GBE 1.82% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ellinot sure why anyone would think any sh would want a low sp....

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Elli
    not sure why anyone would think any sh would want a low sp. the failure of the MDA ann to lift the price has been a disaster for all sh imo. When the sp couldn’t break 11c I sold 1million of my shares on that day and the following few days as I did not want to go back to a situation where I had no exit. I had expected > 20c and a cr to pay for the compo and the people to move and also pay the $1 m and award contracts for construction. Now they have no money and it even looks like the battery fund have not chipped in with the 500k.
    all I see on the horizon is massive dilution so I am glad I sold enough to retrieve what I put in plus a bit more. I am dissapointed but derisking this has turned out to be the right decision. I still expect the mine to be built but don’t think there will be much in it for minority holders. At some point I expect hundreds of millions if not a billion new shares to be issued followed by a consolidation, but that’s just my opinion. I sympathise with all on here ( bar 1) I am just glad I am no longer stuck with almost 2 million shares that Ito cannot sell.
    I do not understand why Charles is in here, it’s not to prepare you for a cr as there are only about 6 or 7% of shares represented on here , whatever his motive I think it’s not had a positive impact.
    good luck, I think you are going to need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.08K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 658757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.