GBE 2.56% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

They have exhausted the Bo Tan thing @ralli9999. Anything...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    They have exhausted the Bo Tan thing @ralli9999. Anything similar now would be advised to ASX by many of us here. Charles arrival here although inept indicates to me managements ambitions to CR with our input. So although Charles has tried against a flurry of long term/medium term share holders it has obvious indicators that management wish to CR - and to me that aligns with the lack of follow up information - announcements because they need to get everything very right now - there are no caveats to hide behind. So get it right and solid they will and commence releasing details.

It's simple - we are all in - or it is them only. For which being an ASX listed company - and given the ECE deal to some offshoot Apollo in Caymans - and they wish do similar then obviously they will - but the ramifications will be global - In Malawi especially so no go ahead for Kanyika - in other ECE whom have more tentacles than a squid farm - in other African - global jurisdictions. This MDA has taken exceptional time - regulatory approvals and been aided by years of European in particular investment for Malawi to establish the rules GBE have to abide by. If anything unruly re your change of ownership/control post which I honestly did not read - it's to far fetched for mine. Then there is the Namibia side - then there is the off take side - unless all will go to China cohorts - none of that makes any sense - Malawi as messy as it is - have learned by Paladin's scam - don't mess with us - particularly now given they have a lot of bigger more lucrative mining projects near term. It is clear in the GBE release details/terms of MDA approval.

Best wishes to sellers - sorry again if I got other guy wrong - forgot his name - would not be first time. Anyway who cares - what matters is what GBE management deliver now - and they know it 100% - fully aware and it is why they are taking time to deliver absolute details not bs. In my view as I've said - the main sellers are those whom were going to sell on MDA approval sp increase. The rest of us are scratching our heads - waffling on with Charlie and ourselves about sfa. We need to focus on what will be delivered in pending announcements - not hung up on the past. It is a hell of a lot better/positive if we do such than continue re-living the past and proposing to conjour up a rebel share holder group when an announcement forthcoming will put all in order.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $4.015K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27777 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.