LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

Its quite simple, Amanda and the board need to authorize AU$25...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Its quite simple, Amanda and the board need to authorize AU$25 million to take the KAL construction project to a fast track, two-three shift, 24/5-7 day schedule.

The will comolete the project and allow "clean" concentrate to flow to the LAMP.

This is better news then is being posted on this thread. Whereas 24 hours ago, there was, due to a leak, the fear that LYC might be forced to call Force Majeure to all its customer/partners.

I dont blame LYC to posture themselves as highly disappointed, as this agressive position wilk come in quite handy when they force the issue through the Malaysian courts.

I would call this "Check", with ample time to call "Checkmate" by the end of 2023.

That "leak" yesterday was (IMO) S/P manipulating. Very easy to see people grabbing shares at the -10% drop, only for it to rebound by 55% by the end of ASX trading yesterday.

God help those greedy buggers who shorted after the initial leak, hoping this was the final Death Sentence for LYC.

Victory is ours today. Changing my rating to BUY.

GLTA

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.