KAU 2.70% 18.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Thanks very much Fourex for sharing that video interview with JD...

1. 10,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Thanks very much Fourex for sharing that video interview with JD - seems I'd missed it somehow so am glad to have watched it (apparently from late May '24 Kerry alluded too).

Seems KAU going through a transformational period noting JD's strategy to eventually have KAU produce over 100K+ gold ounces once Maldon comes into production (he mentioned low capex cost associated with Maldon as most of infrastructure already in place there). JD stated increased high grade gold production from A1 mine will basically fund Maldon development which seems to me like a smart strategy (& less dilutive to shareholder's).

Also took note that average historical gold grades from both A1 & Maldon are around 30g/t which is insanely high grade lol so hopefully that in itself should see Kaiser Reef become a cash $ cow in due course (if all goes to plan finger's crossed).

Nice to know ex Northern Star technical geo Brad Valukas is now with us on board KAU lending his knowledge, expertise & skills to try maximize gold output from Nova at the A1 mine.

In a way KAU reminds me of Northern Star Resources in it's early days in that bottom line we all know there's heaps of high grade gold yet to be extracted (JD made reference to seeing & observing plenty of visible gold during drilling).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $46.06K 251.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 17860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.