Ann: Maldon Gold Project Announcement , page-4

1. 1,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    At one of the agms management were spruiking how Maldon was going to be the funding project for B4M. Maldons production profits were to be used to fund the U projects. Oh how differently things have turned out.
    Seems as though while developing the decline nothing really was encountered and the project is a low grade (or high grade low frequency) dud.

Ags management could not even part sell the Maldon project to a sister company. John Dunlop sits on both boards. How are they going to sell it to anyone else?

Another deadline missed another milestone smashed. IMO another tick for the superior negotiation skills of management.

Only way I can see Maldon being offloaded is if gandel sets up a shell company and buys or transfers this project to this shell company.

This failure to strike a deal after 6 months of delays does not bode well for how well ags management operate. Should this be one of the reasons they need to award themselves a 60 percent payrise.

Managements failure tro deliver on deadlines and deal negotiations is surely a concern for all potential future shareholders.

They have a Uranium deposit that is a cracker and yet management keep stuffing up and in turn drive the share price lower and lower. The share price action still does not give me any confidence to invest in ags.

Time for a boardroom clean out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.