FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Mali Lithium to acquire Morila Gold Mine to become producer, page-486

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

You said, “-just thought it would be another royalty deal.-“

“Complex gold deal” doesn’t match “assessing opportunities” as announced 5 days earlier in the 26th of August announcement. The 26th announcement was in the likely same week As Keen was on the phone with Alistair for investor therapy.

Considering August 26th announcement, 5 days before the Acquisition announcement, should it not should have stated, instead of “assessing opportunities”, something like this ‘—assessing a complex gold deal—‘ ?? Would ASX allow it? Hard to say. But the company chose not to embellish with complex gold deal”. “Complex gold deal” It’s bigger sounding than a royalty deal, no?

And considering As Keen was riled by the silence on progressing something,

and made contact in the week before the to-be-Acquisition announcement, but didn’t tell everyone here that he has an update after calling Alistair that ‘all’s good and a “complex gold deal” ‘ is happening, is inconsistent.

the fact he didn’t share that after sharing his frustration in the weeks before, tells me, that he knew that the “complex gold deal” conversation was sensitive enough to not share until the acquisition was realised.

As much as As Keen comes across as a decent guy, the one doubt I have on his claim last night that all was said from Alistair was “complex gold deal”, would mean that phone call was a 5 second phone call based on that claim. Which is highly improbable. And highly improbable Alistair only had 5 second calls with investors the week before the price sensitive announcement.

To reiterate, “complex” refers to scale and degree of attributes, this does not fit with a “royalty deal” as you are making us aware you know this is the case, in your last post.

Management would be well aware of tedious administrative details and due diligence, so what’s remarkable here is that a *complex* gold deal is happening.

What I can’t do is hear the intonation the emphasis, the telling signs of excitement. But As keen’s silence here, after his frustration and a phone call with Alistair is telling. He knew he had privileged information, otherwise why not just say, something like, ‘-‘Alistair says they are working around the clock and very happy-‘ ?

If I was reporting to ASIC I wouldn’t be here discussing it. And whether there is insider trading or not, only ASIC has the power to tell. The ASD may well share information to them for investigative powers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.