FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

A complex gold deal delayed...Reported by Mining.com “Mali mine...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

A complex gold deal delayed...

Reported by Mining.com

“Mali mine delayed amid coup”

Told you all, Aussies are too rash and hasty. Must be that ‘ball tampering DNA’ that makes them ignore lawlessness.

“”-government structures will be paralyzed by the ongoing political crisis, Raymakers noted [senior Africa analyst at risk analysis company Verisk Maplecroft.]

August 21

So here, these Canadians within 3 days have made a decision to delay the sale process of an acquisition IN MALI.

Common sense honestly. Holders would do better to get excited about the lithium sulphate DFS.

“-They will, however, have to deal with disruptions, including the imposition of a nightly curfew and the closure of all Malian borders, said Alexandre Raymakers, senior Africa analyst at risk analysis company Verisk Maplecroft.

Mining companies should also expect substantial administrative delays when dealing with authorities as government structures will be paralyzed by the ongoing political crisis, Raymakers noted.—“

https://www.mining.com/iamgold-sale-of-mali-mine-delayed-amid-coup/

The Canadian embassy in Mali provides consular assistance to Australians. Worth giving a call and see what they say about a “rapid return to stable government” in Bamako.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.