PEX 4.17% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Mallee Bull Update, page-27

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Hi Esh

Interesting your review mate...
    Can you kindly clarify where this Kitumba resource is, and the circumstance of sale ergo a high political risk country, or a fire sale due to company fiscal problems or other matter for the theft value of said transaction?.
    To the point of MB not being sold to date I’d suggest it’s exactly due to the current reason in the ongoing increase in scale tonnage being clarified, as it can’t be yet anyway..
    meaning;
    The JV partners want to add value in drilling the cluster 180-300m and as we know the from surface drilling to only 800m or so, infers in Cobar mineralization terms there is the balance of the Cu pipe structure to maybe 3klms to be well mindful thus always cognisant of?.

DDH1 the drilling company has recently (maybe near or completed) at two different projects the world breaking drill holes to ~ 3klms, which cost a bomb to do, so I will beg to differ on selling MB as it’s true potential is maybe 3 times plus the   current estimated Cu tonnage.

Interesting times ahead, adding value at MB and SN Wagga Tank, good news indeed.
    As for timing as Mickey &  others have espoused sure and valid, albeit I’m more confident given Cu and Zn have a huge and ever increasing not diminishing role in EV’s wiring and batteries and in solar appliances.. plenty needed, no question.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.