DEG 0.41% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: Mallina Drilling - further strong shallow Gold intersections, page-49

1. 4,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6407
    Hi all.
    I know I have banged on a bit about the possibilities and the excitement I have for this company.
    I like to keep things a simple as I can rather than getting too complicated.
    The results will be coming thick and fast now and I still wonder which will be next.
    We will have lots of drill results forthcoming but HS must be any day now also as it is well overdue.
    I can see ann every fortnight or so and possibly more as the drilling increases.

If I do a very rough analysis on how long the Shear zone extends, it is pretty easy to see that it is well over 200 klm, lets say 215 just for this exercise.
    What we have over 200 klm is what some other companies have in total.
    We will have our 2M oz very soon with so much more to explore.
    Just look at the jv with Farno Mc Mahon.
    Almost an oz in the rock chips and we are yet to drill.
    That area on its own could be a company maker let alone the rest of the Shear Zone.

Yesterdays results were stunning to say the least and the response was underwhelming imo.
    The market cap is still in first gear.

I know that some of us have referred to the possibility of a take over which most of us are agree that it is not what we want but this is the very imbalance that attracts an astute acquirer.
    Once the potential is on the radar, (which we already know it is ), then it's only a matter of time before the attraction becomes too much for bigger pockets or that the market realises what we have and the sp is valued realistically.

That extra funding will allow a lot more infill and step out drilling but we may even get to see what the FM jv has to offer. Along with all that is going on we will have Conglomerate to commence in July.
    I wonder what would be a guesstimate of what we will have as a resource from the Shear zone alone.
    I will take a chance a say 10M oz. Keep in mind that we will have 2M oz from the little that has been drilled so far in the very near future and with a pittance of deep drilling.
    We could also have a duplicate of that in Conglomerate.
    Yes, big statement and sounds like a pipe dream but I won't be going anywhere for a long time yet because I want to see numbers close to that.
    Just maybe, I am being conservative but it is all imho and it is your choice to make your own assessment.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.