1MC 0.00% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Mallina Lithium Project Update, page-39

1. 11,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I think that is a perfectly sound bet at this end of the market, where risk is higher. Having said that I am still somewhat confused as to how reasonably savvy investors actually sold out as soon as it relisted and are moaning to me now rolleyes.png

I have said on a few occasions no reason exists, as I saw it to sell any until the dust had settled a little, all the time in the world if locking in a loss is what they were after. Some have said we wanted cash to enjoy the market runs elsewhere, so how did all that go boys redface.png not too well for some, others to their credit do accept they may have jumped a tad too soon.

Regardless of markets and market players of all persuasion's, this company had/has street cred, on actually performing when it comes to producing Lithium and maintaining networks. OK sure we all know what happened and they failed on some fairly serious financial matters, I have had my share of absolute financial shockers where men should be sent to the Siberian Gulags quick smart. I do not put these guys anywhere near that lot, they worked hard and harder some say resurrecting this. I have to give them credit, an oddity where someone has lost Phil money.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.