GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Malmsbury JV Completes with Novo, page-25

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Some really good notes by Knowledgeable people which is why I like this board ,this is in contrast to many boards populated primarily by pumpers.It’s really now just a question of patience as is always the case in small miners world wide .The macro environment is also good as gold is recovering and all the people investing in Cryptos(me included)are realizing that it is not totally safe and I expect some switching of Money that has been flowing into Cryptos Will start flowing back into gold/silver .The amount of paper money printing is quite extraordinary especially in the US, a lot of which is hidden in the form of loans which will NEVER be repaid .The only way out is inflation .Since I believe we are having a repeat of history with a return to the 1970,s the question is how to preserve wealth and clearly gold will be one of those .I have been lucky enough to have a few good small golds/miners including DEG,KZM and POD ,hoping. GBZ is another one .Things can suddenly change so could easily imagine GBZ as a 10 times increase going up above a dollar .
    I have several bets around the Fosterville mine and am hoping at least one hits the jackpot.
    To illustrate how rapidly things can change I have AZM in Canada hunting for elephants in northern Quebec ,they have been languishing but it went up 50% yesterday on some good drilling results on big volume.It’s always extremely difficult to find a Disallowed and it requires extreme patience and diamond hands .
    Last edited by Arh0070: 20/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $832 92.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2494520 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 166597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.