GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

Ann: Malolos-1 Oil Analysis , page-14

1. 923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What interest me is the France situation. As per their last update it seems the land they had had is to be reapplied as the 5yr work it or lose it rule applied.

"The St. Griede licence completed the first 5 year period on the 28th May, 2013. A renewal application over 50% of
    the original area was submitted to the French Government this year (619 km2 retained area shown on map)."

So at this stage they do not have any land. Maybe this is just a formality but still.
    Then they have applied for three other areas. They mention this was applied for over 2 years ago and the government has just re advertised them again...does not install you with confidence that GGX will get these.
    So as I read it France is very loose... At least they may drill new targets in Malolos if a target is found... would like the capital raising to be completed this for this to happen..... a lot of unanswered questions see the sp where it is... If they can secure the leases in France, find a new target and drill in Malolos and complete the sale of the oil they have then a lot upside as well from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.