M24 0.00% 2.0¢ mamba exploration limited

Ann: Mamba Investor Presentation Dec 2022, page-92

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi Salpetie

i have only just read you pdf now didn't see it before.

very good overall analysis compare to mt weld.

just a few notes.
    • the prxf results will not be reported as Mike says they are too unreliable with REE
    • The 3 samples they assayed from licograph 660m graphite 2022 drilling were chosen via pXRF by licograph I assume for all similar high reading
    • The 660m samples all contained graphite. No non graphite samples were pXRFd. This round of 22 hole AC drilling, Everything will be assayed for TREO.
    • The 3 samples obviously had a massive difference in REE with the 4.6% at 12m deep and the others around 31m deep( high grade at surface). Maybe this was a shock to licograph because the pXRF may have had the 4.6% a lot lower. Therefore massive upside in very selective bias assaying.
    • There were no samples were taken from site and pXRFed above the 4.6% 12m stratigraphy or below, meaning the hole could have a lot my TREO above and below.
    • This hole has been duplicated with full assaying above and below with 22 hole AC campaign
    • Guys on here have linked to high xenotime/yttrium, maybe browns range hydrothermal type or alkaline rock, either way it's high value TREO assembly
    • the 45days option is after the mines department approves the Tennant lease which will end up around May-june. Plenty of time

hoping for more high grade when results due end of February, which I think is a certainty considering they are assaying the same hole above and below the graphite intersection.

if this is supergene, then potential for higher grades and top everywhere coming from a carbonatite,

if it's hydrothermal then could plunge down in a north south strike with the rock complex.

will be very interesting! end of Feb ! Fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M24 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.682M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.03K 490.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 599417 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 179000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 54668
Last updated 15.58pm 11/06/2024 ?
M24 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.