CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

This more or less is my sentiment and the view I took to invest....

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    This more or less is my sentiment and the view I took to invest. I have dealt with Cirrus type companies before and it is common of the industry - regardless of a focus on the managed services, they will always need to be a reseller, many times is that when offices upgrade their computers they look to do said contract with their previous provider or current managed service provider - however if their price is significantly beaten by a competitor then admin teams are forced to go with a cirrus, once this shift occurs (initially for hardware only) naturally management looks to see if they can't also save on their managed services, and then it is upto cirrus to up sell their services, server management etc. The positives from government contracts tells me that we are using our size to win contracts (sacrificing margins) as the government would likely have to source and compare multiple quotes.

The space has plenty of small players and I think Cirrus will look to purchase more of those to gain market entry or dominant market share.

My Market Cap goal is $50 Million+

2020 is not that long of a wait to double or triple your money.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.