VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Another Point of View. Best interest for Shareholders.IMO if...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Another Point of View. Best interest for Shareholders.

IMO if these new players were truely acting in the best interest of us and not themselves why not buy a substantial stake in the company and then put their own money in as a Joint Venture into what ever they think is a winner.
    These very greedy and cold blooded rich people get a 30% profit immediately without doing anything. The very small pittance they are raising is insufficient to buy the stationary to invest in a worthwhile project.

The benefit = Bargain price entry into company. No dilution. No risk of further drop in SP as .001 is as far as it can go. After consolidation unless there is good news with it , it will again retreat to .01cent. If these people are genuine they should already know what they are going to do. So why not tell us now. You know why, because the SP will rise and they won`t be able to screw us as cheap as they have.
    Surely as a S/H already why not put your money directly into a J/V instead of diluting the company any further. The cost to do what they are is quite expensive and would be better spent in drilling FP.
    Again if the new investors were genuine the new shares should be placed in ESCROW FOR TWO YEARS so they are not able to flood the market should an opportunity rose.

The greed of these people is sickening. Can you see the compounding effect this has.

I don`t accept the fact we have no other choice as given by current management. I do agree we are just a shell but what I propose is far better than what is proposed by VIL. In other words we are again asked to trust people we don`t know who have just taken over this company and see our investment shrink. Don`t you think we deserve better than that.
    Why can`t they tell us what they are looking at NOW. That is a fair and reasonable request.
    We are asked to vote on trusting and believing these people with out full disclosure of their business plan.

No Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.