VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Jantimont,I dont deny that the new blood are saving us from...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Jantimont,
    I dont deny that the new blood are saving us from Bankruptcy at the moment.
    It is the terms they are getting that is my concern. Also you are asking us to trust these people after all the trust over many years of failure. How much do you know about these people. Are they competant enough to rebuild this company. We actually had a person who had a good background in oil send us broke. Where is it free of charge.
    We also don`t need a company that is going to continue to invest in Blue sky, high risk opportunities.
    Surely my question in asking what is their intentions are is a fair one or you disagree. You don`t think putting the shares in ESCROW not in best interest of shareholders, which would indicate a great deal of confidence.
    They are only giving us a lifeline if they are successful.

IT IS AMAZING HOW A PUNTER WHO HAS NO SHARES IN A COMPANY can make such a comment. Yes I respect the right to freedom of speech. It is sad that you ignore all my comments that I consider to be quite sound and in the best interests of S/H`s.

ARE YOU RELATED TO THE NEW INVESTORS AS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE FROM YOUR COMMENTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.