ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I have been a critic of some aspects of management for a long...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have been a critic of some aspects of management for a long time, and a holder for even longer and the concerns I expressed were valid and appropriate.

I have seen many instances of potential benefits to PIO through some successes of which DC was integrally a part, but also worried that these did not transcend into something better than where we are.

I have been angry of the huge pay received and of benefits for success were given when no success, or limited, was shown.

The ability of DC in a GEO was never questioned and I thank him for doing what he has but over the time those within and those outside, seem to have lost faith in comments, interviews with pretty reporters did something for a while, then the gloss rubbed off. Promises made not delivered, timing not good enough and some involvement with other entities, worrying. It must be said that the Chairman seemed to have saved his bacon, but has this been to the detriment of another, or us, time will tell.

I was ecstatic when we found 116gpt of gold in ACRA and then promptly flogged it off to NST.
    I was not keen on Mavis or Raleigh and I have expressed that before.
    NOVO might work but we don't know.

Then to find Mr SPENCER was the negotiator for Mavis and then Cabot does raise my eyebrows. CABOT knew full well they were passing the baton to SINOMINE, but did we know???

Are we not due for some results and will this be a dampener on the GEO who is writing the report.

Timing is everything in life, is this right, I hope so, I thank David for helping me divest some hard earned in ventures I hoped would be promising, and should have been, and for the future. Pity our SP is dismal, I wish you well but also desire Tim does a Mark CREASY and lifts this company to a status it deserves.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.