TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Purvis didn't have the energy or talent to fix the problems...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Purvis didn't have the energy or talent to fix the problems Benson, Jones and Nilson created. Nothing will change at MZI - Purvis will draw his $500kpa and spend his time drinking coffee while another ship sinks. I think Stacey leaving is really what we should focus on. She was the only talent in the Perth office - and - her leaving tells us a lot about the company's future. I reckon she reading the writing on the wall loud and clear.

We shareholders need to do something about the current directors who are responsible for the situation TRY finds itself. The wall failure being blamed for the production woes looks like a smokescreen for a badly drilled and mined resource which now has now run out of options. Independent experts are going to say 1.) need to drill and 2.) plan a cut-back. So I see another capital raising on the way. Please lets not give anymore of our cash to this board - they need to change.

For those, like me, who have been around for the ups and downs don't continually appeal to Nilson and Jones as the builders of the company - to now fix the company. These guys have done their dash and were very much assisted Benson in its demise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.