FMG 1.56% $18.97 fortescue ltd

Thanks very much TonyThe ACB interview has clarified to me where...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thanks very much Tony
    The ACB interview has clarified to me where FMG are at, and has provided information from AF in this interview to let me choose to close my ears to all of the noise on this site.
    FMG are only pivoting due to energy prices, with the upsurge of oil etc due to war zones, the short termers who react to short term reactions. FMG with their green energy (produce Iron Ore with less Co2, produce Hydrogen, electrolysers, and in the future green steel. If they get to green steel, wow that would be a major for Australia, and something to really celebrate. The production of ammonia fertiliser for 3rd world countries is a boom for them and our world environment where Russia etc produce it via fossil fuel.

Having listened to the usually left skewed ABC interview has provided me better understanding around the below presentation screen.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6360/6360811-37dfbfbca799d1cedca950a99387a076.jpg

It is time to slow done the short term jitters, back a great Aussie company who's ambitions are something aspirational, while still looking after the meat and two veg (great net income from Iron Ore Production)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.