FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

Hey TonyYou are amazing for the quality and number of references...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hey Tony
    You are amazing for the quality and number of references of complex plays around Fortescue and its Green Hydrogen push. I have briefly read the posts today and there is about 5 or 6 videos and links to attempt to consume, before you post more!. I am hungry to get a deeper understanding.
    The web of commercial organisations and government connections in play is mind boggling. I can't fathom how Twiggy and the FMG/FFI team keep up with this. You are probably aware of a Aussie company Polvaris who are trailing and building compression tanks for loading, shipping and off loading Hydrogen safely. FMG are involved with Norwegian Hydrogen also, who are involved with Provaris.
    It is a web which I want to understand better.

ASX PV1 announcement 6/8/24
    pdf (markitdigital.com)

Provaris’ Managing Director and CEO, Martin Carolan, commented: “We are thrilled to brpdf (markitdigital.com)ing our partnerships
    with Uniper and Norwegian Hydrogen together. This collaboration highlights the business case for compression in
    becoming a preferred alternative for a cost competitive solution to supply RFNBO compliant hydrogen, offering both
    capital and energy efficiency for regional hydrogen supply.”

Norwegian Hydrogen’s CEO, Jens Berge, added: “We remain highly committed to the collaboration we’ve had
    with Provaris since 2022, and I cannot think of a better offtake partner than Uniper to support the development of our
    joint projects. This new agreement is positive for all the three parties involved, and I am confident that it will bring
    strong and tangible results.

About Norwegian Hydrogen
    Norwegian Hydrogen is a hydrogen company with operations throughout the Nordic region. The company focuses
    on both the production and distribution of green hydrogen, tailored to meet future requirements for zero-emission
    fuel in a wide range of mobility sectors and industrial segments. The company is backed by several strong industrial
    owners with a significant footprint within the global hydrogen value chain, such as Fortescue, Mitsui & Co., Ltd, Flakk
    Group, Hexagon Purus and Norwegian hydropower company Tafjord.
    Norwegian Hydrogen has its head office in Ålesund, and they also have offices in Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen and
    Stockholm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.