FMG 5.04% $17.50 fortescue ltd

Ann: Management and Organisational Update, page-145

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    At what price to buy?
    I was too, only by the fact that FMG was under selling pressure for a number of reasons. Goldman Sacs lowered there target price to $15.50, (it may well get worried down to there, but I don't trust that organisation. I feel sure they will be buying above their recommendation price. BUT at the end of the day, for a yield of 12.7% FF I don't mind any possible short term over payment, as I feel the SP will rise again. Call it FOMO, but this is a long game for me. More of a concern is the down turn in Chinese economy for the short term, but FMG have free cashflow and are paying (still) a high FF dividend. The buyer / seller spread appears balanced. Greater than USD$100 per ton verses less than ~$20 cost. Prices can continue to fall, FMG are producing record output so the buying price to average down doesn't concern me too much. The way I look at it is teh SP will appreciate again, I won't be selling my holding while it is paying large FF dividends. I do recognise not everyone will have the same outlook.
    Not investment advice just my perspective. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.50
Change
0.840(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $53.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.89 $17.74 $16.84 $346.2M 19.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5870 $17.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 12148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.