FMG 1.43% $22.04 fortescue ltd

Ann: Management and Organisational Update, page-56

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Mazzzy, mate, if ya so disillusioned with Fortescue, how come ya hangin round the Hotcopper Fortescue discussion group like a bad smell? Can't let go , can ya? Are you here to jump on ya soapbox in attempt to convert us ignorant Fortescue investors to your disillusion? What's ya motivation mate? How does that song go"Let it go...."? Perhaps a trip to the room of mirrors and have a good hard look at yourself might help you move on.

As for your whingeing about the dimishing dividends, 13+%(including franking credits) not good enough for your lofty standards? One last salient point, Twiggy's efforts to decarbonise IO production plus develop green energy extend far beyond green hydrogen. Do ya homework mate, you may be reinspired. Yeah, but seriously, Mazzzy, despite my cynicism, contrarian opinions are welcome.

Gray horse, yes I did watch 7.30, and I have a diametrically opposed opinion to yours. I would recommend anyone interested watch it on ABC view or something. I saw someone who was clearly shattered by having to let 700 of his troops go. Gray horse, have you ever had to give people the sack, I have, and it feels like ya getting a a kick in the guts to have to do it. . I still found, although it was an understandably subdued Twiggy I was still impressed with his steely resolve to achieve his decarbonising goals.

As for you Mr Fanta, you're obviously obviously still bitter about the poor old canetoads getting absolutely hammered by tne mighty NSW BLUES in the ultimate rugby league test, State of Origin. Mate, it looks like the start of a Blue dynasty to me Ya gotta get over it mate! Best wishes, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.04
Change
-0.320(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $67.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.32 $22.41 $21.98 $158.0M 7.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39363 $22.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.05 1722 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.