FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

You know, if contrarian opinions are welcome, why the need to...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    You know, if contrarian opinions are welcome, why the need to insult people?
    Not that I need to justify myself, I’m here to share my options and listen to those of others. It’s helpful, you know?

I never said I was disillusioned with Fortescue. I think it’s a good stock and I think iron ore is a good business to be in. My criticism is of Twiggy, who has let down shareholders, taxpayers, and the 700 people who just lost their jobs due to his pig headedness.

As for “having a whinge”…there’s no need to get emotional.I never said the dividends were poor. I said funds were diverted from dividends into FFI. This is an objective fact.

It’s also a fact that the green hydrogen dream, as well as many other renewable projects, are not economically viable. However they can be viable for a company to pursue because they are so heavily subsidised by taxpayer grants. This is a problem. They don’t, as far as I can see generate actual wealth, and this is something relevant to any investor.

I’m interested to hear what others think. And I’m also disgusted that both the Government and Forrest keep up with the hype, while taxpayers and shareholders pay for their delusions.

Last edited by Mazzzy: Today, 14:06

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.