FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

Ann: Management and Organisational Update, page-91

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Fair criticism Mazzzy, I plead guilty as charged.

However, Fortescue, for years,made it abundantly clear the direction Fortescue was going re FFI etc, so any investors had the opportunity to get out. In my case the reason to jump in. So I'm baffled by the armada of complainants who ( I better not say whingeing!) are voicing their their dissatisfaction with Fortescue's green investments.

As for your voicing your dissatisfaction with the dividends, they have been paying much higher dividends than comparable companies such as BHP and RIo, combined with much lower P/E ratios. I love Fortescue and its green aspirations so I invest, you don't, so you sell. A very simple principle.

As for job losses, the report I read noted that the two administrative departments of the business were amalgamated for greater efficiency, standard business practices, creating obvious redundancies, mostly involving white collar office jobs. I sympathise with them but there are a plethora of other job opportunities on the market.

Anyway I'll strive not to indulge in insults, even when it is overwhelmingly tempting! Thanks for pointing that out Mazzzy. Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.