PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Management Changes-ABU.AX, page-49

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'day Pound-Yes ABU has snared many of us in the past, what could have been
    didn't eventuate, were we deceived by those Directors ATT (that were unworthy of
    such loyalty)-we entrusted?- Absolutely !
    What transpired was simply despicable conduct!
    Interesting thought if there was motive to control or acquire a larger piece of
    the ABU pie on the cheap & by crikey did they try & they did indeed FAIL in
    there attempt , then there was always going to be an upside or by very
    simple deduction why else would our largest share holders act in the manner they
    did ?
    Do we think they just woke up one day & started throwing bricks at each other ?-lol
    What ever the exact reasoning for there behavior in order to acquire & or control
    ABU is irrelevant now, what they wanted was ABU's its tenements & deposits.

This is also now very well known by all of us-ABU has since cleaned house, we are
    thankful "they''- those historically responsible - be it a likely a combination of greed &
    ulterior motive's have during the implementation of ABU transitioning all fallen on
    there swords.

We are aware there are risks investing in an explorer & that ABU had to & has
    implemented change's, as recently as approx. six weeks ago ABU's new
    chairman was announced - Mr Tommy McKeith.
    Tommy McKeith | LinkedIn

Some one like Mr McKeith having achieved much would have done his due diligence
    prior taking on the position as ABU's-Non-executive Chairman & would have his eye's
    wide open!-this imo is a vote of confidence.
    With Mr McKeiths addition to ABU's BOD & the addition of IGO as an significant
    substantial holder has added the key ingredient absent from ABU's -EX-BOD
    & that's INTEGRITY !
    From this point forward the ABU- BOD should undoubtedly be acting in the best
    interests of its share holders.

I am hoping the new corporate candidate that is yet to be attracted or announced
    will also bring further experience & integrity to the table, unless of course we are
    going with a CEO only, I see this as extremely unlikely therefore ABU will
    imo be a seeking suitable M.D.-we await ?

I therefore will be giving the them the chance to get on with business & be neither
    naïve non vindictive to those we again entrust so much, recent Tethys's supplejack
    exploration is very encouraging, we await assay's from the 1,000 metre, eight hole
    follow-up RC program completed at Tethys,- for some further indication regarding
    the extent of Tethys's combined approx. -one kms of strike, with further Diamond
    drilling of Tethys's to test deeper extensions stated as planned this exploration
    season & ABU's other numerous prioritised drill targets, I would say we are well
    & truly exploring as an exploration company should, sure would be nice if IGO's
    planned Arial aeromagnetic survey detects some more potential targets, as its
    not costing us anything & i think there's a better than a reasonable chance
    IGO knows what there doing-lol .
    above -imo
    gltah -salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3899883 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25031184 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.