ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Management Changes, page-121

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Well if you want some answers Id suggest you research the history of Carlow Castle which he passed from one of his companies to the next, I think ARV is about the fourth of his companies which have owned it. From memory he paid around $400k for it originally, to pay off his brothers debts. His connections to the Emirates royal family go back a long way and have been publicly commented on well before Purdys Reward was discovered.
    From way back it was noted that he never sits on the board of his companies, but makes all board appointments, and takes a VERY active role in the management of his companies in the background.
    Even though the SP of ARV is back down to what it was 3 years ago, there has been considerable drilling done at Carlow in that time and Radio Hill purchased and refurbishment is 80% complete. This is at the expense of dilution of his % ownership, but if you follow his modus operandi this is not a problem without a solution. The low SP will help.
    Surprising thing I have observed is he is in no rush to capitalise on Carlow and seems to be remarkably patient....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $301 25.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4821136 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2837762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.