ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Management Changes, page-168

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    Davisite - I have listed companies on AIM and recently a cash shell on the main market of LSE now doing an RTO on a very high quality gold project in South Australia 1. There is not a snowflakes chance in h--l of listing ARV on AIM in the time frame you mention - 6-9 months is more accurate - if AIM will accept the application 2. AIM does not want any more junior exploration companies. My advisors in London are adamant - forget AIM -the very reason we proceeded to list on LSE and that took about 9 months 3. It is extremely difficult to raise funds in the UK at the moment - especially with the ARV train wreck unless your good friends in Dubai underwrote the entire fund raising 4. And finally to progress Carlow Castle to bankable feasibility will take another 10-15 million dollars over at least 1-2 years . So much for your optimism -
    If the plan was to list ARV on LSE -my recommendation - a time frame of about 6-9 months might be achievable. Alternatively RTO the company into a listed AIM or LSE entity - again takes time -and considerable cost even with the best lawyers ! I know because we are doing it on a regular basis.
    Now if -and that is a big if - current or future management had the expertise and practical skills to focus on a starter pit at Carlow Castle -and that would depend on some pit optimisation studies -it may be possible to 'cookie jar' mine parts of Carlow Castle and commission the plant to process sulphide ores -- but many -many questions . I would not hold my breath

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.