ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Black Cat, Are you trying to create bad luck here for investors?...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Black Cat, Are you trying to create bad luck here for investors? You sound quite knowledgeable sometimes and I have liked a few of your posts but I have to question what is your intention trying to advise people on this stock when you claim you have so many other things to do and on the go? I would have thought that someone in your position would not even waste their time on what is now a penny stock? How about you post on the forums of the stocks you claim you have listed on AIM. Can you please tell us what they are as we would love to see how successful you are. You may be an intentional down ramper here and some may fall for your Jargon but looking through your history of posts you could easily be a basement dweller at your Mums house that wants to try and get a better price on a big loss you made....While you claim to have done a lot of stuff you have never done. How do you have the time to post when you are so successful? I have found that successful people only have time to support their own businesses rather than try and denigrate others. Please correct me if I am wrong but also show evidence of your greatness. I thought this stock was great at 28 cents and bought a heap. I have also always been buying as it goes down. For me it is money in the making and New management will sort it out in time so I chuck it in my draw. There is so much potential here and because of mismanagement in the past trust has been lost. I trust the new management. Q.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.