ADO 6.67% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Yes the speculation and confirmation bias up to 28c and back...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yes the speculation and confirmation bias up to 28c and back again to now 1.5c has worked so well for us all in the past. 2 x ceo and 1 chief scientist departing or cutting hrs back (JoeM) due to petsonal reasons within a short period of time is not a good look. Maybe the BOD not so nice to work for or some feeltheir way of doing business is not so professional is another way to look at the situation.
    I do life the eternal optimism, that's also what kept me in this loss I am sitting on.
    Some of my best lessons in trading/ investing have been learnt from this mob. A whole lot of lessons in what not to do.
    Mgt will always try to put a good spin on any situation or leave explanations for the cheer squad to fill in rather than tell the truth. We have seen this time and again from this mob. Until we hear something concrete regarding $$$ making deals and $'s coming in history is our only guide. A few new faces on the board and mgt, some don't stay so long, still plenty of old names on the board that don't suggest a
    sufficient change in pattern to me sorry.
    so let them wheel out the company making deals/
    announcements, then I will see a change in trajectory.
    Like everyone here I would love to see these deals otherwise we are just another speccie fallen, taken for a ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $33.68K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1871432 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1338233 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 587084
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.