PEK 2.78% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

I never new what to make of Rocky.. I listened to a few podcasts...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I never new what to make of Rocky.. I listened to a few podcasts and that slow southern accent, a relaxed personability mixed with a deep realistic synopsis of the rear earth's market.... What to make of that.... Hmmmm???? I feel like I'm usually pretty good at making the call with management. Rocky confounded me.
    .. I felt a straight up kindred spirit with Rocky.. On several occasions I've been discussing stocks at a BBQ or whatever and people will ask me if I got a piece of this and that or whatever, and how much did you go in for- did you make a profit, how much profit, real informationally demanding bastards you know.. and so Ill give figure being the obliging guy that I am.. And those friends of mine will often make the comment, that's pre tax though.. that's a pre tax figure.. And it always saddens me.. that's the way I'm perceived. Im perceived as the pre tax figure guy... I would never give a pre tax figure claim on profits.. mine is a post tax figure.. In saying all that unless you ask about my value trapped heaps ofnof shit failures I probably wont tell you..

And this is basically how I feel about Rocky..

All three pints aside, maybe we are on hold here.. I can see why the Tanzanian govt might want to hold off until until a politically amenable time to produce SML.. If the Russians can influence the U.S election I'm pretty sure the Chinese could just about have a Chinaman running the show in Tanzania..

It would be good if said Chinaman was not a rigorous beuracrat and liked giving out SMLs in a whimsical fashion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.87K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 585404 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 13596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.