CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Good morning @Prophet
    Let’s remember at the same time we have been months without good news regarding NATO and Defence related projects or any other project for that matter, neither has there been bad news announced.!

We had explanations on Trek, Calloway and Fincantieri, we also had explanations on time frames for machine deliveries....factoring in Defence Confidentiality causing delays to the normal machine sale life cycle... anyways sounds like excuses for sure.
    I’m still led to believe Melbourne Bureau is busy and that Composite Tech deal is progressing. There’s nothing to suggest otherwise. If there was problems I would like to think announcements would have been made to market as per normal disclosure rules. So dare I say no news is good news..
    This reshuffle of personnel I’m assuming has little or no impact on operations, especially after the strengthening of the board earlier in the year with Directors and Chairman.
    I hope you get the opportunity to get back in with minimal fuss.

Soon....as JL has said...Market will realise the current SP cheapness with respect to what the company is building for the future.

I’m staying the course for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.