TTT 7.89% 17.5¢ titomic limited

[MEDIA] Hello @LV50... it’s hard to listen to JL speak about...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538

Hello @LV50... it’s hard to listen to JL speak about Bureau operations, Airbus, Boeing, Ascent, Composite Tech and UK Machine Sales and in general the positive spin and not believe it...!!
    So let’s ask ourselves what is the real issue for SH’s... the answer is....REVENUE.
    JL strategically avoids giving target dates for anything, it’s either in final stages or details announced in the near future.... but neither have they indicated there are issues with Comp Tech deal or anything else for that matter.
    Some people think I’m a “fan boy”... but I think that’s a bit unfair considering JL can provide updates such as this to Market then I’m expected to call him a liar and claim everything they/he says is BS...all because the doubters have decided on their own interpretation of timelines which TTT haven’t met... no revenue hence the Peanut Gallery start squawking...and TBH justifiably so!!!
    It’s 3 months since this update, supposedly they delivered a part end of June, they were in final stages of a Machine sale to UK, validating parts left right and centre, Bureau booked up for 3 months until now, Comp Tech deal design engineering completed on Machines with NATO pending...
    It’s bloody frustrating they just can’t release an update stating status of projects, I’ve messaged and emailed asking for explanation for Lockheed Martin parts....

In reality, everyone on this Titomic forum is right.. we need realise that. You folks are right to question revenue based on this May update.. but aren’t we also right to believe what they are saying regardless of the revenue mystery?
    FFS this is doing my head in....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $176.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $513.3K 2.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150732 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.