SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

I've been in Rawai for a while and am in transit to the...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I've been in Rawai for a while and am in transit to the Isle of Man. So I have not been monitoring closely this forum.

I have met Brett personally and found him both affable and knowledgeable. I was of the view that management wanted to get the right person to run a $500m company, rather than grow to that and then turn their attention to management appointments. Sound enough.

Brett has presided over a difficult period. Historically adverse weather and plant issues related to peripheral components (Stator issues - in a coincidence I have had stator issues with the KTM. I know what I'm doing mechanically and it has taken me 12 months plus to resolve, so goes it sometimes).

I have met Scott on several occasions and find him similarly affable and knowledgeable. But I would say, and I'm certain Brett would agree, that Scott is a more 'boot on the ground' type and has massive IP around both the plant and resource.

Scort's elevation is a logical and unarguably good move. His status should be reflected with a seat in the Board.

This appointment and Steve's continued support will eventually reap great benefits for the (very) patient.

Now I'm off to Marshall at Signpost Corner on the run into Douglas. Feel free to say g'day if your on Nona's Isle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.