RTG 7.50% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

Ann: Management Discussion and Analysis - March 2018 Quarter, page-4

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    In reply to @Danehill (who has posted a reply to my comment under a separate topic heading), I have no doubt that, like everything else, the waters are a bit muddied around the customary heads and how many of them support SMLOLA. If you are able to provide a reference for your statement that most of them support SMLOLA then well and good. Nevertheless, if RTG is presenting a discussion and analysis of its involvement in the Panguna mine redevelopment it is a bit disingenuous to completely ignore the statements that have emerged from the customary heads; after all these have been at odds with SMLOLA and no doubt (if I have the chronology correct, it all seems so long ago) played into the decision by the ABG to declare a moratorium.
    The other point I made is that it was a bit remiss not to state in the Management Discussion and Analysis what the basis for the BCL court action in Melbourne was; this as I understand from public statements goes to the relationship between RTG and P. Miriori. I would imagine that shareholders of RTG would be interested in this; after all they don't all follow the discussions on Hot Copper. Anyway it will come out in the wash (or not maybe) in due course.
    Last edited by Andesite: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $40.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $5.882K 153.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19961 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 38900
Last updated 13.36pm 14/06/2024 ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.