PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

The ASIC repercussions for misleading the public for a CEO or a...

1. 2,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    The ASIC repercussions for misleading the public for a CEO or a director are financially significant and the cost of legally defending yourself against an action started by the deep pockets of ASIC would deter any person with a modicum of intelligence.
    I had to leave the webinar at the 10 minute mark but I have watched it since and those of you who are bleating that you didn't get anything from it, IMHO, should rewatch it carefully.
    As another friend who has many shares in PCL commented to me " I think I don't have enough shares" !!!
    IMHO Iain didn't walk away from his 40BB comment made earlier ... he just didn't reinforce it as that would be leaving himself liable to action from any disgruntled shareholders and perhaps WDS without the full analysis from the AVO. But the message that I took from the talk was that we have a massive reservoir structure in Saturn itself but there are significant additional areas of possible accumulation outside the Saturn reservoir as well.
    They are concentrating their analysis on the same structures as the Total discoveries as that is, in their opinion, the highest chance of a successful first drill.
    As I said, I recommend that those of you who were disappointed with what you heard in the broadcast, go back and quietly relisten/rewatch the webinar, Iain was showing plenty of positive vibes at the end when asked the question at the 41 minute mark and he answered in the in affirmative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $6.874K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4734402 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3288139 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.