ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Yep, will pull the data wed/thurs next week (broker data reporting is unfortunatly T+3 for it to have broker disclosure). It will certainly be interesting to see. While it's been a rough few weeks, the actual volume that's changing hands is not massive (given market cap) - I'd like to see updated T20 (any ideas?). I'm expecting this reporting will again show see heavy Euroz selling & buying (specifically at the 0.014 and 0.015). I'm also expecting we'll see yet another Euroz broker report, indicating/re-iterating their 0.04 speculative target (assuming farm-in occurs). We didn't quite 'double bottom' at 0.012 last week (which would be a 12month running double bottom), which I'd like to see (to give structural integrity to the chart).

After reflecting (and rewatching multiple times), I personally really liked the recent webinar - I thought he offered as much transparency as reasonably could, and handled most of the questions in a calm and collected manner. Clearly the narrative remains, timelines have certainly stretched out (which i think some brokers are using as an opportune time to create some price-action). PCL, WDS, Namcor will all be at the upcoming conference in Namibia (so no doubt they will have a chat). Webinar indicated AVO results timeframe in a range of 6-8wks, combined with seismic license timeline (not specified precisly, but implied as very soon). I'd expect this type of 'real data' will put a decent floor under our sp, and stop the bleeding. For me, something I'd like to see is WDS actually acknowledge PCL in some type of reporting...we almost feel like that dirty little secret relationship on the side...but who knows.
    Last edited by Drswing: 10/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.93K 908.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 9952588 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5647495 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.