PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Ann: Management Q&A Session, page-162

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I fully concur with your comments regarding Woodside, @V10. Regarding the technical questions you've posed, I too am always interested in what @OldGeo has to say and hope for his comments as well. In the interim, I'll toss in a few comments and observations of my own, for whatever they're worth.

Take a close look at Slide 8, which I'm assuming is an W-E section from the 3D volume (which, btw, ties the A-A' section on Slide 9 at, as best as I can determine, Lat -27.395377° Long 13.393559° ±5km?). You will see from the PSDM that the Saturn turbidity complex thins out on what appears to be the Outer High toward the west edge of that section. How wide the Outer High is to the west of the 3D survey along the west edge of PEL 87 can likely be determined from previous 2D seismic. I'm thinking the 3D survey might have been delimited in the way it was because the Outer High probably continues right to the western boundary of PEL 87.

Total's Venus turbidity fan complex, which, although at the same bathymetric depth (~3000m) as the western boundary of PEL 87, is on the seaward side of the Outer High. If I'm not reading too much into your question, I think, you might be wondering if the deepwater feeder channel I think you are referring to (as seen in Figure 2 of the recent Quarterly Activity Report https://clients2.weblink.com.au/news/pdf_2%5C02830844.pdf), might spill over and splay out into a yet another turbidity fan complex to the west of the 3D survey. I think there is a good chance that could be the case—on the other side of the Outer High. But, if so, the question then is: would that be within PEL 87, or further to the west in deeper water within PEL 107 (licensed to Vena Gemstones and Mining)? Whatever the case, surely such matters are of paramount interest for Chevron in PEL 90, immediately to the south of PEL 87, which appears to have the Outer High running straight through it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $6.874K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4734402 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3288139 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.