PCL 11.8% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Interesting possibility stocksluice for developments of Venus...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. V10
    153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577

Interesting possibility stocksluice for developments of Venus type turbidite fans to the west of the Saturn complex not covered by the recent 3D. The recent 3D does hint at a west trending feeder channel within PEL 87 with unknown extent.

Looking at the Mopane turbidite model and funnelling of turbidite sands around the Cullinan High in PEL 83.
    I would speculate based on the PCL 2018 2D mid Aptian depth structure map that turbidite Jonker (?) type plays funnel/splay out to the sw wrapping around the 'Moosehead High', as supported by the sw 3D feeder channels orientation.

Rotating the 3D published slice and comparing it to the PCL 2018 2D mid Aptian structure map, I have imposed a very speculative possible turbidite sand flow direction indicated by the green arrows, fwiw.

If the intensity of the red colour palette on the 3D slice in PEL 87 indicates stronger AVO anomaly, then the south west portion of the 3D and the area extending out of it to the sw, but only covered by 2D looks to me, very interesting.

Again, just speculation on my part and may be totally incorrect.

So we await the final 3D analysis of the prospects in PEL 87 by PCL and subsequent drilling in 1Q/2Q 2025.

Risk in everything and dyor.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6380/6380287-4e9d23881de32f91faf6ca54c660b2a6.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6380/6380290-724ef41d3d2af8815431da89f4ce6261.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.