GRL 0.00% 3.6¢ godolphin resources limited

Thanks @prawn_man You provided a resonable explanation for this...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Thanks @prawn_man
    You provided a resonable explanation for this move by the board.

In 15 years on the ASX, I have had not seen a CEO made redundant. But there is always a first.
    On the other hand it highlights some potential further issues regarding WA board running a company operating in NSW.
    After 18 years living in different states in Oz, the lack of harmonisation of rules and regulations still baffles me. How individual states work against each other but call themselves Australians is incromprehensible.
    To the detriment of all Australians, I think COVID-19 made these underlying strains between states crystal clear.

While I respect David's decision to decline the role change from CEO to MD for family reasons or whatever, I don't buy the Covid-19 excuse.
    The impact of Covid-19 mediated travel restrictions interstate will not last forever. So quoting Covid-19 sounds like a copout to me.
    If you lead a young company with highly promising tenements (LP and CHE), a proven JORC resource (LP), more than $6.5Mil in cash and a strong conviction that this could be a multibagger, why would you throw in the towel when the fun is just about to start?

No pain no gain! Unless, the grass is greener in WA and there was no conviction to begin with.

As I stated before. The jury on the quality of the GRL managment is still out for me.
    For all of us, I hope they have the expertise and character to make GRL successful.
    GLTA
    Last edited by schmunzel75: 23/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 149898 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.