GRL 0.00% 3.2¢ godolphin resources limited

I guess a lot holders are hanging in there for the overdue...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I guess a lot holders are hanging in there for the overdue drilling results.
    It would have been nice to hear about the completion of the diamond tails from CHE in a seperate announcement. Maybe a photo of the shiny porphyry drill core.

I am expecting some sell off with the next announcement, regardless of the results.

I am prepared for some dud results but am not sure if many have the patience, given that multibaggers are popping up everywhere in this cash-flooded, overvalued market.
    In the end, there can be money made elsewhere.
    Yet, the tight registry of GRL will likely see some violent SP moves if the CHE and LP drill results show some continuous mineralisation at decent grades.
    It was good to see the soaking up of shares from sub 20 cents when GRL announced the CEO/MD reshuffle yesterday.
    I am holding for many reasons, one of them is the silver resource of GRL.
    And if the silversqueeze actually eventuates, this could translate into some interesting months ahead for GRL.
    Silver futures in March and the effect of Basel III regulations on the precious metal market coming into effect in June will be interesting to watch.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.416M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170857 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 101263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.