VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Hi Aventurine,my understanding he was that 2m odd block at 24c,...

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Hi Aventurine,

my understanding he was that 2m odd block at 24c, which sold down some at 22c from memory. It was the whole lot in one go. This was before we went to the 30's. It was put on all at one time and left to be hit. It look liked someone who just needed to sell. He probably made close to $200k on the trade.

My understanding is that he has no part of the executive function of the Company. I too believed it was, lets say, odd, but I will take it on face value. Still, he could have done this and still demanded his contracted earn out, as the two matters are not connected.

Assuming he is on the top tax rate, he made $100k from the trade after tax, but (as it was a payment for a capital asset), gave back a certain minimum $300k after tax by wiping the debt.

Sometimes people just need to sell. When they are key persons in the organisation some reason would not go astray, especially as the timing was straight after the release of the AR. To that I think everyone agrees. However, if he was not part of the executive and he had a trading window, he can do with his shares what he likes.

I hope we have cleared the decks now. But nothing will really change, until it becomes evident to those in charge, that treating shareholders like mushrooms means at best your a manure seller. If you want to be more, you need to change what you are shoveling.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.