VMS 11.1% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

wedeldsouza, a lot of people have made a lot of money out of...

1. 4,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2645
    wedeldsouza, a lot of people have made a lot of money out of this stock recently. If you can't pick the tops and bottoms of resistance and support you own the problem after all I did say on the first rise during the day of the rise it had to hold the high sixes. Not wasting my time finding the actual figure I gave. Like I said it would lift before it did.

My strategy with any cheap stock with sound assets is to accumulate at lows, trade a few on the rise and hold a core for shenanigan buffering as is the case now with a few sharks circling and sell on the giant leap forward which is about to begin. Other people are free to trade differently.

The VMS Cabinet shuffle has been completed with a highly experienced geologist now in charge to get things moving, the program is in place drilling copper /nickel in WA and they have a sound asset base including new drill permits for lithium in a world class area at Greenbushes WA with potential to add more nickel ground near G88 in WA which they have in spades which they are ready to progress. Riley's iron, world class tin and tungsten in Tassie sit in reserve and can be used as assets to finance other projects and not dilute the company.

As for G88 they are actually working the ground getting results, so its not surprising VMS share price is not correlated to G88 by professionals but related by nearology which is speculative demand. So when the drill bits actually spin near G88 and results are in, logic tells me they will be de-risked and the price will rise due to derived demand in relation to G88 if the results are similar.

Obviously a lot more to be made with their program in the new year so that means IMO you are down ramping or will move on because I can't see the logic in comments. Your choice. Happy with mine and working the opportunities as they present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $87.94K 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3743256 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1669946 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.