FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Managing Director Address, page-40

1. 1,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Time to speculate.
    If there are three sets of lawyers, one would think the layers are negotiating on behalf of:
    1) FBR
    2) Builder such as DR Horton (WAAS partner providing funding and sourcing demand - given exclusivity in geographical defined area as part of agreement)
    3) Liebherr

The three way is needed because FBR needs to represent their interests and the WAAS funder and Liebherr would need to meet minds in terms of manufactured unit price and manufacturing time frames, etc. These are the three parties that count most.
    Unless Liehberr were funding the manufactured units themselves, I would assume the contract negotiations would need to be a three way.

Unfortunately, their recent quarterly updated Cash Flow statement is not seperating out legal costs. This could have otherwise given us a bit of an indication.

In any case, it's a very bullish statement. Mike would have chosen his words very carefully. Also the bit about insiders not being able to buy/sell explains how they can justify keeping information confidential from shareholders. One cannot trade on inside non-public information for obvious reasons.

It will be an exciting next few weeks into the end of the year and early next. We have all held this long. 2024 in my opinion will be a transition year. Either way, it is going to knock our socks off. Go FBR.

Not investment advice, etc etc. Do your own research etc etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.