ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi FHC,I understand you and others were moved to vote against...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Hi FHC,
    I understand you and others were moved to vote against the incentive options. Following the AGM I was thankful to have left the proxy with our Chairman as he was aware of all factors contributing to that allocation.
    As with the comments from Vijay, I won’t rehash our the comments well expressed by our respected meeting colleagues sporting a wide range of business life experience.
    For the past 6 months one of the factors to help maintain the faith in considering genuine performance claims of underlying progress was my respect for the two new female Board members and Chairman. I judge that all three are enjoying the challenge, don’t need the job and would resign in a flash if they were aware of any falsehoods as we experienced in the past.
    The highlight for me that I haven’t seen reported as such is that AnteoX and silicon anode have been taken within the development team of at least 1 major EV company.
    “Not invented here” is a major hurdle to jump when working with highly planned and incentived departments in large companies.The formal meeting comments and a chat with Manuel indicates we now respectively refine our offering both inside (and funded by) our prospect and within our development centre.
    I wake this morning with the impression Anteotech has focused financials and a skilled development team now;

Leading The Silicon Charge

Saving costs; weight, space, environment waste.
    Increasing performance; storage, driving range, safety,

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.