BCI 1.92% 26.5¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: Managing Director and CEO Transition, page-20

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Mac,

I like this project, although I currently have no skin in the game having sold some time back with a view to come back in at an opportune time.

I was disappointed because projects like this need a champion to stick with it and drive them through to completion. At least, it would have been good to see AV and the board agree on some ongoing role for him (since he is apparently interested in seeking out non-executive directorships) given his intimate understanding of the project, strong historical understanding of how the project has evolved, and why certain judgment calls were made. He also presumably has cultivated many important relationships with various people he has had to interact with along the way, such as senior officers in various govt departments etc.

I have been involved in Public companies where we have specifically announced where a key person who is leaving us is going and why, so as to dispel any suggestion there has been a loss of confidence on either party's part in the other. My view was that the BCI announcement could have done more on that score given the recent issues being experienced.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts and views for others to ponder, and I am often wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $764.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $260.2K 966.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 225359 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 39833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.